Commercial Refrigeration Services
What we Offer
- Supermarket Systems
- Walk-in Coolers & Freezers
- Case Coolers & Freezers
- Pharmaceutical Storage
- Food Processing
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- Institutional Refrigerated Storage
- Meat Processing
Custom Service Programs
- Full-Service Maintenance
- Inspection Service Maintenance
- T&M Service Maintenance
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Service
- Refrigeration Controls / Alarms
Other Services We Provide
- Mechanical Services
- Design and Construction
- Sheet Metal
- Restaurant Services
- Diagnostics and Testing
Commercial Refrigeration Maintenance and Repair Services
Design Mechanical, Inc.’s commercial refrigeration service team consists of specialized technicians whose expertise in industrial low temp refrigeration is recognized nationwide. Refrigeration clients include supermarkets, laboratories, hospitals, food services, pharmaceuticals, bulk storage, warehouses, food processing, etc. Our refrigeration service technicians provide reliable emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our commercial refrigeration repair services also have options for preventative maintenance plans with our Customized Service Programs. Such programs include full-service maintenance, inspection service maintenance, routine maintenance scheduling, and more. Just give us a call, and we’ll work with you to create a plan that perfectly fits your needs and budget.
Our team is composed of refrigeration technicians and carpenters who can provide complete walk-in cooler construction or remodeling projects. We also provide start-up, commissioning, and customer training.
DMI represents the HillPhoenix line of refrigerated cases throughout the Midwest.
When to Get Your Refrigeration Equipment Serviced
A fully functioning refrigeration system is essential to keeping your goods fresh and avoiding degradation and bacteria growth. Losing products due to rot or losing customers because of improperly stored items can cost your business a lot of money.
It’s essential to keep your commercial refrigeration equipment adequately maintained to avoid these costly issues. Here are some telltale signs that indicate your components need commercial refrigeration repair services:
- A spike in your bills – A faulty refrigeration system may use up more power and have to work harder to keep your goods at favorable temperatures. Check your bills and energy costs to see if your equipment is causing a spike in energy consumption.
- Improper cooling – You may find that the food items in some areas of your refrigerator rot or degrade faster than others. It could mean that a component in your refrigeration system is broken, causing the fridge to fail.
- Unusual noises – It’s normal to hear noises, like a subtle vibration, from your refrigerator or commercial cooler. However, some sounds may indicate mechanical and electrical damage. Loud whirring and whining, as well as thumping, should be inspected by a professional appliance repair and maintenance technician immediately.
- Gummed-up or broken-down insulation – The gaskets on your refrigerator door keep the warm air out and the cool air in. Even if they are made of durable rubber, these gaskets tend to degrade over numerous years of use. Some may even break down because of dirt build-up.
- Strange smells – You might notice odd smells coming from your refrigerator even though you’ve already cleaned it thoroughly. This may come from clogged pipes infested with waste from your refrigeration units.
- Mold and mildew – If the walls and floors surrounding your refrigeration equipment are covered in mold and mildew, your pipes may be leaking. These organisms can contaminate your products and cause health problems for those with allergies.
Don’t wait for these issues to surface. Design Mechanical, Inc. will help you prevent these problems before they destroy your refrigeration equipment and essential goods. We have years of experience providing complete commercial refrigeration repair and maintenance services in Kansas City. Trust our team to keep your industrial fridges at peak performance.
Call us today to schedule a free quote and consultation.