HVAC System Diagnostic Services
What we Offer
Other Services We Provide
- Design and Construction
- Sheet Metal
- Restaurant Services
- Diagnostics and Testing
If your office is experiencing fluctuations in temperature or has insufficient cooling or heating, your AC or furnace may need repairs. Your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system needs regular maintenance to work properly.
Before you have them serviced, you need to get to the root of the problem. With the many parts that make up an HVAC system, doing this task yourself may be easier said than done.
Design Mechanical, Inc.’s professional staff uses state-of-the-art equipment to determine the issues your HVAC system could be experiencing. Here’s an overview of what we do:
- Eddy Current Tube Testing – This process is used to examine tubing in your HVAC system. We use probes that span the entire length of a tube and create electromagnetic induction. The effects are then monitored and analyzed by special software, which detects possible defects like cracks, corrosion, pitting, and more.
- Oscilloscope – This equipment is used to test the electrical components of your HVAC system. It measures the electrical signal going in and out of an appliance. Our experts read the graphs that an oscilloscope creates to detect issues in your electrical system or the equipment itself.
- NEBB – We use the methods certified by the National Environmental Balancing Bureau to test, adjust and balance environmental systems like your HVAC equipment. You can rest easy knowing that your commercial property gets the best standard of care.
- Vibration analysis – We use specialized equipment to analyze your equipment’s vibration while it’s running. Our system can detect abnormal vibrations, and our staff uses this information to identify potential issues during operation.
- Digital combustion analysis – Faulty oil burners can create safety hazards (like carbon monoxide poisoning and fires) for both your workers and your guests. We use equipment that detects temperature and oxygen data to dial in your oil burner so that it operates safely and efficiently.
- Ultrasonic flow meter – Our special equipment measures the sound transmitted to a pipe by flowing water and other liquids. Our professionals interpret the data we get to determine how efficient your plumbing is and find possible problems like pipe clogs or leaks.