Keeping an eye on your building in real-time is a big deal. Now, with Design Mechanical’s new product DMEye, we can provide that real-time monitoring and energy usage service that you’ve been waiting for.
Whether you have one building, multiple buildings, or an entire campus, DMEye can analyze real-time energy usage down to each individual tenant, which can convert to more money for individual billings.
How can this help you?
- View your energy cost per square foot.
- Identify customer PDUs for ease of billing.
- Track your average energy usage over set periods of time to determine ups and downs in usage.
- Minimal hardware with customizable software.
- Load-shedding capabilities to keep peak demands below target goals.
- Flexibility to customize the identifiers needed for custom billings.
- Built-in reports automatically sent to your email.
- Quick view of the entire portfolio, even across the nation, with a single site login.
- Alarms and alerts to help identify potential issues before they become problems.
- Stand-alone system with the capability for expansion—no need for an existing building automation system.
- Up-front costs and monthly fees to fit your budget.
- View the dashboard through any web browser.
Reach out to Design Mechanical if you would like to learn more about DMEye!